September 3, 2008

Photo Shoot

My brother bRAD, who you may know personally, or through reading about him recently on a poplar blog--he's a photographer. He's not just any 'ol photographer though, he's amazing! If you don't believe me... well go see for yourself.

This past Monday, My fiance {Tanner} and I got engagement pictures taken. [One more thing of the list and that much closer to October 24th, yay!]

Let me know what you think. Here are some of the fruits of our labor:

Picture One


Picture Two


Picture Three


Picture Four


Picture Five


Picture Six


Picture Seven


Picture Eight
{bRAD told us to be Bella and Jacob from Twilight... Haha}

So there you have it! Let me know what you think, and which picture you would use if you were Tanner or myself!

14 comments:

joy said...

Great Pics!! I really like #5! I also like 2 and 3. You both look really good in them. Thanks for sharing!

RatalieNose said...

I vote #3, though numbers 8 and 6 are fantastic!

Kristi Kleisler said...

I like five and four! I would prolly use five for an announcement pic! But hey they are all good- you both are ridiculously good looking! :) lol

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I am totally going with #6. I am in love with it!

Cutest pictures :) Yay, it is getting close!

Hah, Bella and Jacob! Ted and I are like Edward and Bella :) jk.

chelsie said...

Cute cute cute

Anonymous said...

#5 hands down. no question about it. and if for any reason #5 burns in a fire than you should burn with it or use #2.

erin k said...

Love them all! I love that area and both of you!

Whitney said...

I say picture #8! It shows your personality. Ha ha. Im with #6. Cute cute cute.

Anonymous said...

I like 4 and 7, 4 is the best...

Kim said...

#5 IF My favorite overall! And Lindsey You Are BEAUTIFUL! I cannot wait to see what fancy dress you come up with to wear because I know it will be amazing!

Steph said...

i like pic 7! Way fun!

Camille said...

LOVE the layout of #1, but you look most beautiful in #2, but your BLUEBERRY EYES are the most amazing in #6. Does that help at all?

Merkley Jiating said...

I like four and five. You are so pretty!

lindsay said...

Oh i cant wait till you see your sign in book! chelsie and i finished it the other night and it looks SOOOO beautiful!!!! you will be happy!