September 30, 2008

Apparantly I Love Myself...

I never considered myself a vain person... until recently, I guess.

A little while ago I was looking through my pictures and I realized something: I have a lot of pictures of myself!


Granted, Photo Booth on the Mac it quite fun to use. But really... is that any excuse?

* * *

This is excessive to say the least:






















Now some of the pictures DID have purposes. That and the fact that these things didn't just come about over night--they've had a little while to accumulate--were my only sources of solace.

What has become of me?! This is terrible! I don't want to be a bad, conceited person. Maybe I need to become a nun...

6 comments:

Jami said...

Lindsey...remember in high school, when we were in "bye bye birdie"? Remember how I would always talk about myself, and tell you how wonderful I was? Well at least you don't have that to look back on!
AND, I think that picture with you and the short haired wig, is really cute. It might be a look you should consider!

chelsie said...

A nun? I don't think that will work very well considering Oct 24th.

But you are lucky to have so many good days to get such good pictures of yourself. They do come in handy sometimes. I am still acquiring mine with the black rapper. The numbers are still few.

Bravo Bentley said...

ha ha I know just how you feel but macbook is to blame!! Photobooth is just so darn fun!!! We love you too which makes being you so much more awesome... is that even possible cause your pretty gosh darn high up there!! I love your blog

Camille said...

I've known about your vanity for a long time now. : ) jay kay, B.

A life of nunnery is always a good idea.

And at least they're all awesome pictures.

Geevz said...

It's because you're so pretty! If I looked like you, I'd have several pictures of myself too.

Camille Elise said...

Wow that's awesome! I used to take pictures of myself in my class at MCC cause i was so flipping bored. I think it's a great diversion!