January 9, 2011

Resolutions

I am the kind of girl that likes to do lists and goals.  Having said that, I did terrible with last year's goals: 50%.  But that's okay.  I have higher hopes for this year!!  Here are my resolutions for this year:


1. Read the scriptures daily (I have been slacking)

2. pray each morning and night (also slacking)

3. Get pregnant (was on my list last year, but didn't happen)

4. Cook 4 times a week (we have been eating out too much; time to be healthier and more frugal)

5. Learn 3 new song on the piano

6. Pay off all our debt (student loans and credit cards)

7. Buy a new (to us) car

8. Blog once a week

9. Take more pictures


Well, I made these goals last Sunday and since then I have read scriptures 6/7 days, said my prayers everyday, cooked 4 times, blogged twice, and bought a new car!  Things are right on track :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

To quickly pay Off student loans look into what tax breaks you may qualify for by paying on your student loan. Tax breaks can really help you to save money so that it can be devoted to paying off your student-loan debt. Depending on what tax bracket you fall under and your job, you may be able to deduct your student loan payment from your taxable income. Consult with an accountant or financial adviser to conclude your eligibility.





cooking tips