August 8, 2009

Not Again...

About a year and a half ago I got a cold sore. Since then I've had about 4 reoccurances. They are one of the worst things in this world. Count yourself lucky if you've never been tainted with one.
.
Yesterday I started getting another one. I put some medicine on it, but it kept getting bigger: at a RECORD speed! As that first one was growing a second started on the other side of my mouth. They were so painful--they hurt even more than all my previous coldsores. I tried everything I could think and they just kept hurting and growing. I even started to get a sore inside my lip. it was the worst! I just wanted to die, or cut my lips off--anything but feel that blasted pain.
.
THEN, the most amazing this happened...
.
I woke up. And my mouth is fine! It's a miracle. What a blessing. I have been happy all day knowing that my mouth is fine!

3 comments:

RatalieNose said...

Yay!!!!
What an amazing phenomonon!!!!
The same thing happened with my blisters at girls camp!

Kylee said...

I'm glad you had the miracle of the mouth!

✩Molly✩ said...

It's said you won't be given more than you can bear. (am debating on which bare or bear should be used here) but maybe God decided you'd had enough! :D