August 16, 2009

How much longer...

School has started. I am a certified, ASU graduated, Summa Cum Laude, fun loving, children loving teacher. But I'm not REALLY a teacher, see. I don't have a teaching job.

I have been praying that things would work out. All along I have felt like things would be okay, but... my hope is starting fade... I am trying to stay positive, but it gets harder with every passing day...

I went to college, did well, and what did I come out with...? Nothing but thousands of dollars in student loans.

8 comments:

Cristina said...

I feel your pain! You are so not alone in this! Keep strong and things will work out. You are an amazing teacher, and these schools are truly missing out on someone extrodinary!

Unknown said...

The Lord will bless you soon. I haven't gone to college but I know the pain of not being able to find a job. I've been out of a job since last year. I try not to think about it. Everything works out the way its supposed to. Its just not necessarily the way we want it to or think it ought to. Love you cousin!! Thanks so much for all the lovely blog comments and well wishes. You're awesome.

Cristin said...

Oh, I remember that feeling. I looked so forward to graduation and then it was like, "AHGGHG, now what?!?!" When I didn't have a job immediately after graduation, I wished I had never graduated. It'll all work out and the good thing is that I think you can defer your student loans while you are unemployed, right?

Emily said...

dont fret a job will come your way!!!

Michele said...

I've heard they are might be hiring in Tucson. Good luck with the job hunt!

RatalieNose said...

You'll be in my prayers!

Tracy said...

I am so sorry... try not to lose faith. You are amazing - someone will pick you up soon!

Whitney said...

keep your head up. Things will work out.