January 14, 2012

Tidbits

Here's a recap of my life through the holidays and last couple months:






My brother got married to the most WONDERFUL girl that we just love!



I got some TOMS.  2 pair actually.  These beauties and a pair of brown herringbone.  Love them! 



The DOZENS and DOZENS of rolls my mom and I made for my brother's reception.



Thanksgiving at my great aunts.  Eat lots of food.  Play volleyball. Repeat. (Intermingled with random things like stacking 3 people on top of each other...)




Made gingerbread houses per our annual tradition.  Our pretty much rocked this year!

*    *    *

I've also been really busy with church, eating healthier, loving my nephews, work, and being a good wife!

2 comments:

J&C Hale family said...

Fun to see so many good things you are accomplishing, and how much fun you are having along the way.

Camille Elise said...

How is teaching going, I often wonder how it's going for you. I don't know why. I just have a handful of friends that are classroom teachers and I wonder how they do it. Also...I applied at a charter school down the street from me so...I might be coming to you for help...if you have the time. :)